Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Agreement") constitute a legally binding agreement between Client and CYBEPRO, governing the use of our digital marketing services. By engaging our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Scope of Services:
- We will provide digital marketing services as agreed upon in the project proposal or contract.
- You will provide all necessary information, materials, and access required for the project promptly.
- You are responsible for the accuracy, legality, and reliability of all content provided to us for marketing purposes.
- You will promptly review and provide feedback on deliverables.
Fees and Payment Terms:
- We retain ownership of all intellectual property rights associated with the marketing strategies, techniques, and methodologies used.
- You retain ownership of all intellectual property rights related to your brand, content, and materials provided to us.
- Both parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of any proprietary or confidential information shared during the course of the project.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement with written notice if the other party fails to fulfill its obligations.
- Termination does not relieve you of the obligation to pay for services rendered up to the termination date.
Limitation of Liability:
- We will not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with our services.
- Our liability will be limited to the fees paid by you for the specific services rendered.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Gurgaon Court]
- Any disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in [Gurgaon Court].
- We reserve the right to modify or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- You will be notified of any changes, and continued use of our services will constitute your acceptance of the modified terms.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings, whether written or verbal, relating to the subject matter hereof.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before proceeding with our services. By engaging our services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.